Saturday, November 07, 2015

Check out Mount Rainier's Webpage and Video Stream --http://www.mountrainiermd.org/

Technology has come so far since I purchased my first computer in 1982.  I knew then, but not in a way to make me rich, that our world was and would be changing.  I insisted on my children learning computers.  Their Christmas present that year was an Apple IIe.  It cost was close to $2,000.  It had 64 gigs of ram, and I thought I was on top of the world, state of the art technology.  Quickly learned that a computer without a printer was like a bike without pedals.  So, my next big expenditure was a printer, and we were cooking with gas.

I am remembering all of this as I experiment with sharing with you via a link to the Mount Rainier City Council Meeting on the City's Webpage.  I get excited just knowing that this is just the tip of the iceberg for technology, and I want to bring along all of our residents.  So, if you have access to a computer and access to the internet (laptop, tablet, smartphone or one of those fancy watches), you can stream Mount Rainier's City Council meetings.

This is my first attempt to share the Mount Rainier City Council meetings with you via my blog.  Your feedback is welcome.

Click here (or copy and paste in your web browser):  http://www.mountrainiermd.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment