Monday, February 12, 2018

YOU should KNOW YOUR School Board Representative!

For the past four (4) years, District 3 schools have NOT been represented on the Prince George's County School Board. No, that does not mean that we did not elect someone to represent us and our schools, it means that the person elected DID NOT REPRESENT US!
Other than the person's name, our school personnel has not seen our representative in our schools. Our parents have not seen our representative in our neighborhoods at PTA/PSO or other community meetings.

Since Amber Waller. who represented District 3 schools, left that office, we have been without REPRESENTATION.

I was giving serious thought to running for this position. I had discussions with Amber Waller about again running for this position. She and I both decided not to take on this task and to serve where we are currently.

I was approached by Pamela Boozer-Strother to discuss her running for this position. I told her that my support would be dependent upon Amber Waller's decision. Amber Waller has said no.

I believe that Pamela Boozer-Strother will represent our area. I believe that she has the desire, the skills and the time to meet with the community, the schools, and with other elected leaders to bring needed resources to our schools. I have committed to Pamela Boozer-Strother that I will work closely with her to make sure that District 3 schools, particularly the two in Mount Rainier, the ones in Hyattsville (Hyattsville Middle) and West Hyattsville (North Western High) are no longer neglected because of the lack of representation.

Pamela Boozer-Strother has committed to me that she is ready to represent us. I urge you, encourage you, and ASK you to support this candidate for the District 3 School District.
She needs contributions, volunteers, and yes endorsements and PHYSICAL SUPPORT to win this campaign.

I AM IN! ARE YOU?

http://www.pamelaboozer-strother.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment