Sunday, December 01, 2019

One Experience of Living in Mount Rainier 2019

Living in Mount Rainier is an awesome experience! I have neighbors to ride by daily to check on me and what is happening on my property. I always feel safe because I know they will have their cameras out, taking pictures of any perceived indiscretion on my property.
For this morning picture takers, here is the latest scoop. On behalf of the City of Mount Rainier, after the City Council meeting, I attended the Gateway CDC Gala in Greenbelt. I returned home around 1:00 a.m. ALL of the parking spaces on my street where I pay my mortgage and property taxes were gone.
I circled the block, and there were no other parking spaces at a reasonable distance from my home. So, I parked in my yard where there was plenty of space available. Oh, by the way, I moved my RV that a least one resident has a problem with me owning and having in my yard (based on the numerous complaints that she has filed) so that work could be done by the workers. I guess I should have parked it on the street and took up about two and a half parking spaces. Maybe that is what I will do in the future.
Thank you for keeping me safe in my home, and I hope that you will continue to keep a watchful eye on me and my property. You have been doing an excellent job for the past ten years, and I hope that you will continue. Your pictures and notifications to code enforcement and the Mount Rainier Police Department ensure my safety.
By the way, there are other cars in the City parked on the grass regularly in their yards. Maybe you should broaden your scope! And, please note that a few other residents have purchased RVs and are parking them in their yards. Thanks again for your watchful eye.
Am I safe or am I being STALKED?
Noyes Neighbor
See the source image

Stalking Neighbor
See the source image

No comments:

Post a Comment