Sunday, December 01, 2019

The Miles Family Thanksgiving Dinner 2019




I have not caught up with me yet, but I wanted to post this picture of the Miles family on Thanksgiving Day. We celebrated Thanksgiving (Wednesday-Friday) at the Residence Inn in Greenbelt, MD. It was an awesome gathering and I wish to give all kinds of shout outs to my awesome family members whom I love dearly!
THANK YOU NOW AND ALWAYS!
Yes, we had more than enough food, and we had some for leftovers the next day.
Thank you God for loving the Miles family and always keeping us and meeting our needs. We may be cash poor, but we got each other and that makes US RICH!
Thank you, Patricia Fenn for the wonderful shrimp and cocktail sauce.














More than 27 of us got together for Thanksgiving Day. This picture I only represents a few of us. Hopefully the rest of them will share some pictures with me, and then I can capture the history of the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment