Tuesday, November 09, 2021

GIVING TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 30, 2021

 GIVING TUESDAY, November 30, 2021is fast approaching. Both of our elementary schools need supplies for other teachers. I reached out to them and received a list of items that are needed.

I would GREATLY appreciate it if you would help me meet their needs during this holiday season. NOTE: The thought occurs to me (Kelley Bevis and I had the same idea last year) that we could and probably should collect these items all year round. We know the schools will need them, and we can get them when they are on sale. I would GREATLY appreciate it if you would help me meet their needs during this holiday season.

Here is the list:

- Clorox disinfecting wipes

- children disposable masks

-- hand sanitizer

- electric pencil sharpeners

- Pencil boxes or pouches for kids

-- number 2 pencils

-- construction paper

-- composition tablets

- Jumbo crayons for Pre-K and K students

- Backpacks are always helpful since we do give those year-round and to new students as well

Additional needs

- Winter coats boys size 7/8, 10/12. 14/16 and girls size 7/8, 10/12, 14/16

-- girls and boys underwear K - 3rd grade

- I would like to start storing some diapers and wipes here in my parent resource room if available.

Small incentives that can be given to children to encourage them to do their best or reward them when they do. INEXPENSIVE PLEASE.

ALL DONATIONS may be dropped off to me or to Ms. Jasmine Washington at Mount Rainier Elementary School or Ms. Celeste Valencia. NOTE: I prefer receiving them and making one or more large deliveries, but mainly want to help our schools and our children be successful in our schools.

Your employers may also wish to help our schools, so DDO NOT FORGET TO ASK THEM FOR DONATION OF SOME OF THESE ITEMS.

No comments:

Post a Comment