Tuesday, April 02, 2013

PLEASE Support My Candidacy for MAYOR

Today, April 1, 2013, I officially placed my name on the ballot for the upcoming election in Mount Rainier Maryland to serve as your mayor for a third term.

I want and need the support of you, the residents of Mount Rainier as we work to build a community in which we all feel at home, feel safe, and of which we are all very PROUD!

A lot of work has been done to make Mount Rainier the wonderful place that it has become.  A lot of work is still needed to move it to the greatness that it can be.

For years, now, we have dreamed of our own great restaurant; our own bank; our own revitalized down town area with shops, and outdoor cafe.  We want to be a revitalized Mount Rainier, not another Takoma Park.  We cherish our uniqueness.

We want to protect our earth and our resources, and yes, we decided long time ago that going green is not a fad, but a way of life in Mount Rainier.

I have enjoyed being a part of this growth and development, and I am asking you to give me four more years.  Our election is Monday, May 6, 2013, Mount Rainier's City Hall, One Municipal Place from 7:00am until 8:00pm.

PLEASE, come out and cast your vote for MAYOR MALINDA MILES.  Together we can continue to move Mount Rainier FORWARD!

No comments:

Post a Comment