Thursday, October 01, 2015

Cell Phones can and often are major contributors to unsafe conditions. We can help ourselves by being more aware of our surroundings! Click on this link for more information: https://www.facebook.com/PrettyLoadedND/videos/1039592346065117/?fref=nf

I LOVE my cell phone. I often can't find it. It is frequently dead. I have left it in many strange and unwanted places. However, I find that it is a great tool when used correctly. Do not use your cell phone to block out the rest of the world. Do not use your cell phone with earphones when walking alone on the street. I am sure there are many other places you should not use your cell phone, but these just popped up as I watched this video.  

MY SON ALWAYS reminds me to PAY ATTENTION to my SURROUNDINGS at ALL TIMES! The following video demonstrates what can happen when you do not pay attention to your surroundings AND you are on your CELL PHONE.


https://www.facebook.com/PrettyLoadedND/videos/1039592346065117/?fref=nf




No comments:

Post a Comment