Monday, March 13, 2017

Donate to Mayor Malinda Miles Campaign

Greetings,

As you are aware, my term of office as Mayor of Mount Rainier ends this year April 30, 2017.   I have been asked by some residents to run again,  I am humbled by their request, and firmly believe that another term is necessary to complete the work that has been started over the past twelve (12) years.

As you know running a political campaign, today is a costly adventure. To run a successful campaign, I must depend on donations and contributions from those who believe in me, but also believes that I have done a good job over the years.  I believe that you are aware of my work, and would be willing to make a donation.

That is why I am asking you to make a contribution to my campaign. Your money will help with printings, mailings, yard signs, and other campaign materials.  By becoming one of my financial supporters, you will help me get my message out to the residents.  With your financial support, I will be able to provide my message in English and Spanish since I serve a large population of Hispanic speaking residents.

Please check one of the boxes below to indicate how much you’d like to give, or fill in a different amount. Once you have decided on the amount that you would like to contribute, please make your check or money order payable to Malinda Miles (noting in the memo line Miles Campaign), and send it to Mayor Miles For Mayor, P. O. Box 0068, Mount Rainier, MD 20712-0068.

I would like to contribute:

$50____ $100____ @150 (Maximum allowed for individuals)  $200____ $350 (Maximum allowed for businesses)____   Other amount $_____

Making a donation to OUR CAMPAIGN just got easier.  Just click on the link below.

Make Contribution Now: paypal.me/mgmiles01

The kickoff for OUR Campaign is Thursday, March 16, 2017, at the Mount Rainier Nature Center, 34th and Arundel Road, Mount Rainier, MD 20712.  Please come out to hear about the OUR Campaign, and help get it off the ground.  Information will be available to pick up, voter registration will be in full swing, and there will be light refreshments.  Mark your calendars.

Thank you for your support, and I look forward to continuing to represent you and work for you after this election is over!

No comments:

Post a Comment