Thursday, March 23, 2017

Our Campaign is Meeting on Sunday at 5:00 pm

Your help and support are critical, and I NEED you on my team to win this election.

Sunday, I would like to meet with the "Our Campaign team" (that means YOU) at the IHOP on Bladensburg Road, Colmar Manor, MD at 5:00. pm. The purpose of the meeting is to organize, set up our walking schedules, talk about t-shirts, literature, yard signs, talking points about the campaign and answer your questions.

"Our Campaign" is open. This meeting and future meetings are open to all and will be announced so everyone can participate. Date, time and location will be posted on Facebook, Twitter, My Blog, and website. Those who provide email addresses will also be notified. Thank you in advance, and I look forward to seeing you at IHOP.

Come and bring a friend or neighbor.

Remember, we are One city! One Community! One Voice!


Mayor Malinda Miles, Candidate
P. O. Box 0068 | Mount Rainier, MD 20712
DONATIONS welcomed at paypal.me/mgmiles01
RE-ELECT Mayor Malinda Miles on May 1, 2017
One Municipal Place | Mount Rainier, MD 20712
Polls are open from 7:00 am to 8:00 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment