Monday, October 28, 2013

The Mayor's Blog has had a Facelift

If you are not viewing my blog, this is an invitation.  I just worked on it for a few hours to improve the information.

I have added some pictures so it will not be too boring.

I have added a translator so that no matter the language you can find out about Mount Rainier and what is important to it and what is going on in and around Mount Rainier.

I've changed the cover to show workers on Bunker Hill Road, and have become a fixture in our City for the past two years.

I've also made it easier to find a post, event or other information.

There is a new button that invites you to join me and/or follow me on the web.

All and all, it is another tool to try to keep residents informed of what is going on in our City.  Hope you will stop by and leave me a post.  See you real soon.

NOTE:  Have not figured out how to link my Twitter page to my blog or my Facebook page, but that will be coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment