Friday, April 21, 2017

Another Mount Rainier Resident Endorses Mayor Malinda Miles for Re-election!

Everyone talks about the quality of life issues in Mount Rainier. Many of our residents are barely holding on to what they have earned to sustain - a quality of retirement that provides food, shelter, health care, and support their meager lifestyle.

I have known, Mayor Malinda Miles for more than forty years. She has worked diligently for Mount Rainier and its residents.

I live in Rainier Manor because when I was unable to find housing Mayor Miles stepped forward and helped me to get into my current unit.

She has collected money to help other seniors in Rainier Manor remain in their units. Mayor Malinda Miles cares about people in all walks of life.

I am supporting her re-election because she understands the struggle of those less well off in our community. Washington Armstrong, III, resident.

No comments:

Post a Comment