Sunday, April 30, 2017

Delegate Diane Fennell Endorses Mayor Malinda Miles for Re-election as Mayor of Mount Rainier!

I have known Mayor Malinda Miles for many years now since I served as a councilmember on Colmar Manor’s Town Council.

From serving on our municipal councils, we went on to serve together as Mayors of our municipalities. Mayor Miles has always shown great executive leadership and is respected throughout Maryland!

Under her leadership, I have watched the City of Mount Rainer flourish, and I have seen her bring additional resources to the City. Mayor Miles continues to reach out to all residents to get involved in Mount Rainier. Her style of leadership is inclusive and encouraging.

Mayor Malinda Miles does not walk away from a job or task until it is successfully finished or she determines that it is not good for the residents in Mount Rainier, Prince George’s County of the State of Maryland.

Because of her dedication to women and their upward mobility, she has mentored and continues to mentor women throughout the State. For the past several years, she has served as President of Women in Government Serves (WINGS) where numerous women have gone on to win higher political office.

As a State Legislator, I want someone in the position of Mayor who will continue to work with me to help build our community and the people who live in our community. Mayor Malinda Miles is the best person for this job, and she has my support as one who will continue to make Mount Rainer a better City for all its residents. I fully give Mayor Miles my support. Diana Fennell, State Delegate, former Mayor, and Councilmember of Colmar Manor

No comments:

Post a Comment