Saturday, April 29, 2017

Sunday April 30 is the LAST MEET & GREET for "Our Campaign." Come and Join US.

Dear friends and neighbors,

I know that the notion of free wine doesn't motivate you these days, especially when we are making important decisions about the future of our city. Still, I couldn't resist! Free food and drinks encouraged me and those around me to do LOTS of things throughout college. And if I am really honest, the free stuff held sway through graduate school and seminary, too!

That aside, I do hope that you will stop in tomorrow (Sunday) as I host a meet and greet with Mayor Miles. Whether you have already decided to vote for her or are undecided and want to chat with her about your questions, suggestions, and concerns, please come on by and sit a spell.

Of course, we will have some refreshments, non-alcoholic beverages and, yes, wine!

Plus, you'll get to spend part of your Sunday with me. I realize that could very much be a disincentive, but at least other neighbors will be present to provide balance!
😌

Here are the particulars:

Meet and greet with Mayor Malinda Miles
Sunday, April 30, 2017
3-5 p.m.
Home of James D. Ross II
3301 Bunker Hill Road
Mount Rainier, MD

No need to RSVP, although I certainly welcome a note letting me know that you plan to attend. You may also feel free to contact me with questions about the event.

Blessings, and I look forward to seeing many of you there.

James

Rev. James D. Ross II

No comments:

Post a Comment